[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” make_fullwidth=”on” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” use_custom_gutter=”off” padding_mobile=”off” allow_player_pause=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” make_equal=”off” parallax_1=”off” parallax_method_1=”off” column_padding_mobile=”on”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Here is your first video
Day 1: Attracting New Dental Patients in the “New Economy”
WARNING: What you are about to hear is not censored. It is also not been dressed up to entertain you with expensive artwork or actors. This seminar is solely meant to expose you to a brand new way of dental marketing. One that actually works. One in which I have been testing and tweaking in different clinics across North America for the last 10 years. If you are opposed to new ideas just because the presentation doesn’t look “pretty”, then I suggest this material is not for you.
Simply turn up the volume on your speakers and click play.
Here’s what you will discover during the next few minutes:
* What is the “New Economy” and why it’s the biggest reason you keep spinning your wheels with marketing.
* The 8 hidden new economy problems and how they prevent you from attracting new patients.
* How prospective new patients look for and how they choose dentists now.
* The undesired truth about dental marketing that most offices don’t want to admit (and what to do about it).
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_video admin_label=”Video” src=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vGSm5LRkeY”]
[/et_pb_video][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Here’s what you will discover tomorrow on day 2:
* The number one cornerstone to monthly, consistent new patient attraction.
* The type of marketing you should and shouldn’t do in your practice (without this knowledge you will just continue to burn through your hard earned profit).
* 5 Minute dental marketing MBA – show your staff this and they will be smarter and more effective at dental marketing than 90% of the dental marketing companies out there. Warning: This requires them to be open minded.
* 3 examples how I multiplied new patients calls and bookings with these principles (including one 10 minute tweak that more than tripled response.
Seen enough? If you are open to discover what we can do for you and your office specifically…book your initial chat with us by clicking here.