[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.22.3″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.22.3″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.0.87″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
7 Critical Mistakes Dental Marketing Companies Make That Are Holding You Back:
- Not using systems. If you and your staff want to just focus on dental work and leave the new patient marketing labour (there’s a lot of it) to the experts, then you need systems – “done for you” automated systems.
- Not using multiple systems. Even if they are using a system, with all the competition and the increased complexity of marketing coupled with how distracted and busy your patients are, you can’t rely on one method anymore. You need multiple systems working 24/7 marketing for you, relentlessly.
- Not understanding how dental patients think: How can they design an ad for you if they don’t even understand the psychology of the patient – what’s going on in their lives, their fears, their objections, their appeals?
- No thought to how the whole process works. They ignore unique issues with your office and the people that live around it. They just blast out marketing that looks the same as all other offices. No thought is given to how patients will respond, how to improve that, what happens when the phone is picked up and so on.
- No risk reversal or ways to reduce your risk: What happens if you get no response when you spend your money on their expensive branding campaign? Even if their advertising stops working, they will happily take your money without adapting the ads to be fresh and start getting results again.
- Extremely expensive image : Apparently, everyone wants you to operate as a designer boutique. Yes, it looks nice, but who’s paying for it in the end? Will you get a flood of new patients just because you have marble floors? It’s easy to sell YOU on image. The more image they sell you, the higher the price and the much much lower your ROI.
- Laziness: These mistakes made all boil down to how much they can get away with taking as much of your money as they can, while generating the least amount of results for you.
The dental industry is swarming with high priced companies that will give you marginal results (if at all). New Patient Systems Inc. has been designed to give you back the ROI you were expecting while keeping costs lower.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.23.3″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Now compare the value you get with New Patient Systems Inc.
[wpsm_comparison_table id=”1″ class=””]